Join Our Team
Two Full-time Patient Care Coordinators:
We are always interested in receiving your resume and cover letter! We have consistent growth and new positions are created all the time. At this time our current staffing levels are full but please don’t hesitate to send us your information for future reference!
Jamestown, NY clinic inside the Riverwalk Center and NEW soon-to-open Dunkirk clinic at Park Avenue & Third Street.
At Chautauqua Physical and Occupational Therapy, we put patient care first and are looking for someone who has a strong interest in helping others and has a solid sense of community. Qualities that are important for this position include: a friendly, outgoing personality, ability to multitask, great organization skills, the ability to work well on a team.
Job duties will include:
- Welcoming patients as they arrive
- Answering phones
- Scheduling patients
- Ensuring that patients attend their appointments
- Collection of patient payments
- Management of our call log
- New patient intake/communication
- Weekly reports
- Maintain a clean front office and waiting room
- Verification of insurance benefits
- Explanation of benefits to newly evaluated patients
- Handling the sales process to help patients get fully signed up for care
- Scheduling patients after their evaluation
- Patient Billing – correct collection of patient responsibility
- Data Entry – you need to be proficient with Microsoft Office Products and basic data entry
- Taking patients back
- Cleaning tables
- Doing laundry
Candidate needs to have a pleasant demeanor, a positive forward-thinking outlook, the willingness and ability to work with others as a team member, great organization and multi-tasking skills and a desire to have a long-term position with our company while growing with us. Most importantly you will need to be dedicated to helping patients get the care they need.
This is a full-time position that requires you to be able and willing to work 6:30 am to 7 pm (different shifts).
Do you believe that you are the perfect person for this position? Want to learn more about what this position entails? Respond to this post today. Send a cover letter addressed to Kim Brown as well as your resume and references. In the very top left of your cover letter put the following code: “PCC2020D” for the Dunkirk site and “PCC2020J” for the Jamestown site.
Also, in your cover letter give us 3 reasons why you believe you would be the perfect candidate for this position.
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Please send cover letter with code PCC2020 in upper left corner, 3 reasons you would be a good fit, references and resume to Kim Brown @ firstname.lastname@example.org