PLEASE CANCEL WITHIN 24 HOURS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT:
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact our office 24 hours per day at (716) 488-2322 to cancel so that we can schedule another patient. We appreciate your cooperation in avoiding no-shows as we have other patients who would be grateful to take your appointment time. Thank you!
Please print the Medical History, Episode of Care and Cancellation Policy forms:
- Medical History Form
- Episode of Care
- Missed Visit Policy
- Pelvic Patients only - no need to complete Medical History or Episode of Care
Complete and bring with you to your first appointment.
*If you have Medicare, please print and complete and bring the Medicare Form as well:
- Medicare Patients (Medicare patients only)
Also bring to your first appointment:
- Your driver's license or photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Prescription for therapy from your physician
- Your calendar of commitments so we can schedule future appointments
- List of your prescription and over the counter medications
Be sure to check in with the receptionist upon arrival. We suggest you wear comfortable clothing. We do have a locker room to change and store your personal belongings while you are in the clinic. Locks are provided.
- Notice of Privacy Form (no need to print)
Functional Outcome Measure Forms: